HSHS St. John’s Generations program addresses the mental health needs of older adults and provides support to these individuals and their families.
The Generations Program at St. John’s Hospital features:
- Nursing and counseling staff with specialized training in geriatric health needs
- Family support and education
- Groups and activities specially designed for geriatric patients
- Equipment to maximize independence and maintain personal dignity
- A comfortable, home-like environment
To learn more, call (217) 814-5040.