General Visiting Hours
Visiting hours for most hospital patients are 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. daily. However, many special care areas have their own visiting regulations. Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Behavioral Health (Psychiatric Department)
• Monday through Friday: 4 - 8:30 p.m. • Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 11 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. Birth Center*
• General visiting hours are 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. daily.• Nurture and Nap Time is 2 - 4 p.m. daily. Only visitor allowed during this time is the baby's father. • Visiting is strictly regulated by infection control policies. • Visitors must check in at the Birth Center Information Desk on the 3rd Floor of the Carol Jo Vecchie Women and Children's Center. Cardiac Recovery Unit (CRU)
• 9 - 9:15 a.m.; 12:30 - 1 p.m.; 4 - 4:15 p.m.; 5:50 - 6 p.m.; and 8 - 8:15 p.m. • Must be 12 or older and are limited to four immediate family members or support persons of the patient's request. Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
• Visiting hours are open throughout the day. • Number of visitors for each patient is limited to two at any given time and they may be asked to leave the bedside during change of shift report. • After 8 p.m., no more than two visitors per patient may remain in the ICU Visitors Lounge. Pediatrics* and the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)*
• Parents may remain at their child's bedside at all times.• Visiting hours are 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. and no more than two visitors per patient at a time.• Please check in at the nurses desk before entering room. • 2 - 4 p.m. is designated Quiet Time when only family members may be present in the room.
*Visitor badges are required for all visitors to the Birth Center, Pediatrics, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the Carol Jo Vecchie Women and Children's Center.